Wednesday 17 October 2012

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Yup, you read that right, yesterday marked first official snowfall of the winter for my town.  I know technically it is still autumn, but where I live, we usually have snow before halloween.

I was at work when I received a call from the girls begging to go outside to play, so we let them go.  They came in an hour later with rosie cheeks and cold hands, but they had a blast!  Have a look.


Amy tested once she had changed into warmer clothes and was 4.2, so she had a glass of milk and waited for supper to be cooked.  We will have to remember to give an extra snack before playing outside.  Anyone have any good tips for winter play?

So today the rain has washed away most of the snow, guess its just a matter of time before it stays......until May!

No comments:

Post a Comment